FF7 Viva la revolution FF7 Viva la revolution

NO NO NO NO NO !!!!

no fuckin no fuckin no dude seriously i agree vg cats rocks and ff is ok the graphics and animation was ok but the voices were hideos and now i can never read tht vg cats strip without throwing up cozx of this damn u ahhh its ruined a funny WebComic strip....

seriously the voices"!!!!!!! WTF

-Play More- -Play More-

ZOMG!!!

Well here you are again with yet another master peice. Just as awsome as The original play and then some. I love the new endge brought to this version by the addition of new animation and sounds. and the wy you added in more camera angle giving depth to some of the scnees looked realy kewl. Bravo Dustball Bravo indeed

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

OMGZORS AWSOME

omg the song was the best thing ive heard since the touch tone genius (amzing shit) and the animation was awsome as well realya true masterpeice well deseved of newgrounds glory.

Beat Bounce Beat Bounce

nice one

Nice game. good to see a new spin on rythm.

however it might be just me, but it felt like there were some parts where the spikes came for so long, that it was imposible top do without loosing points. you literayl had to hit the spikes at least once whiclst waiting for the next platform.

other than that. great game.

Onslaught 2 Onslaught 2

Great work

I really enjoyed this game.

The premise of the game seems very popular, but to me this game stood out a bit, the feature i loved the most was how upgrading wasnt general, you can prioritise which attyribute to enhance, and to me that made it much more enjoyable.

Great work.

Bass Invaders Bass Invaders

Good game

Nice game.

Of all the games so far i found it the most playable and the most enjoyable, regardless of the fact that its a common format.

Was nice to see some retro invaders in there aswell.

Good gameplay, easy to understand and do, good fun. well done.

Shadows in the Dark Shadows in the Dark

Awsome suttf

This is some really kewl ambiant work. Its just the kind of music i need for a game im working on i really like this song well done :) wish i could make music but im to busy:(

Random Access - What it Takes Random Access - What it Takes

Sweet

Nice one guys this song rocks

RedCircle responds:

Thanks! I appreciate the review. =)